Wednesday 11 January 2012


My Story
I am an organic product innovator and  I have worked professionally in the beauty industry for over 30 years.

After searching the marketplace, I discovered that there was a need for skincare products that could deliver amazing results using only natural ingredients. Through scientific research, studies, and using family and friends (no animals other than my husband) as test subjects I am now proud to offer what I feel are some of the finest, purest and effective botanical serums available. 

My products are clean and simple with no fillers, no artificial ingredients or no chemicals, and we don't use any artificial colors or fragrances. I have partnered with a local (British Columbia, Canada) organic certified farmer who supplies us with the finest botanical oils, so we can create the highest quality products.

I remain dedicated to developing new products and updating the existing skincare line as more advanced natural product technologies become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment